Friday, April 18, 2014

Political Acumen


If I would be an advocate, perhaps I should also be honest myself.





During my time at Mira Costa High, the only class I ever flunked was American History. I was not disposed to academic achievement in Mr. Grantham's class, and we developed a strong antipathy for each other. I did not like him, and he apparently did not care much for me.

Instead of attending his class, I started hanging out in the wrestling room or on the athletic field. Can you imagine, Grantham had the nerve to give me a failing grade, just because I never came to class?

Anyway, I'm not pretending to be a scholar. Just trying to share what I see and what I think. Although I'm happy to keep finding good examples in political leaders, I am sure that others have something to share. Please take a minute to write something.

No comments:

Post a Comment